ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM
Price And Quantity
- 22000 INR
- 22000.00 - 60000.00 INR
- 6 MONTHS
- Superior Energy-Saving Outcomes: Lower energy consumption rate at the clamping and cooling stage while providing high productivity and high precision.
- 40% less energy consumption compared to a variable pump hydraulic systems. 60% less energy consumption compared to a traditional quantitative pump hydraulic system.
- Low Oil Temperature: Oil temperature reduced by 5~10 oC; oil usage reduced by 50~60%; requires 50% less oil tank volume; lower cooler specifications required and for some cases cooler is not required.
- High Duplication Accuracy: Precise flow and pressure control featuring duplication of products with less than 0.09% difference.
- Long Holding pressure: Keeps mold halves securely closed for a longer period for thick plastic products formation.
- Good Frequency Response: When uses Delta HES with permanent magnetic servo motor (PMSM) speeds up frequency response to 50ms.
- Suitable for Harsh Environments: The resolver used in Delta HES is resistant to earthquakes, oil and dust.
- Old Machine Replenishment: Supports analog command 0~10V and linear correction (3 points), no replacing.
- Flow Convergence: Saves cost on tubes, large flow capacity, enhances energy-saving.
- 5 WORKING DAYS Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Dr.No.15-1-503/B/42, IInd Floor, Ashok Market, Siddamber Bazar, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500012, India